Friday, December 19, 2008

~ RECOVERY ~

Three days ago, my son, husband and I went to a local roller skating rink for my son's Taekwondo belt rank ceremony. He passed his test and is officially now a junior brown belt!!! Yeah, we are so proud of him!!! So, as I was roller skating, mind you I haven't roller skated since I was A LOT younger, my right roller skate hit a pebble or small rock and locked up on me!!! So, I fell straight on my fanny and bounced back and hit the back of my head on the floor!! Long story short, I am at home recovering from a concussion!!! I had to do the whole ER, CT thing with an IV---not the way I wanted to start my Christmas vacation, but what do ya do? So, I am finally out of the bed today, showered and starting to feel better, I think. Just need to take it slow!! Other than that, we have been busy with work and Taekwondo and a new puppy!!! So, I guess I better go for now and get some more rest, don't want to overdue things!!

No comments: