Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend ramblings

Well, yesterday our college football team playes and can I jus say, "GO DAWGS"!! ;o)
We love football, basketball, and baseball!! I haven't had a chance to watch NFL today, I had to run some errands. I have missed work all last week, I stayed home with our son that is sick with bronchitis borderline pneumonia!! He is still not feeling better, I have to call the doc tomorrow and try to get him seen again. My poor baby, I wish he would feel better soon!! I hate seeing my son sick!! ;-( Anyway, our A.C. Moore that is close to us is going out of business and can I just say MAJOR SALES!!!! I spent $85.00 today and saved over $110.00, now if that's not a huge saving, I don't know what is!!! LOL!!! Well, I better go for now, Amazing Race should be on soon, I think it's running late due to the football game, that I missed!! Better go and take care of the little one!! Oh, I almost forgot....a highschool friend of mine posted on her blog today that her grandmother was taken Friday night by a driver that ran a red light and hit her truck!! So, please say an extra prayer for her even though you don't know her, I know my friend's family will appreciate it!! On that note, hope everyone had a good weekend, take care!!
~~Sonia~~

No comments: