Saturday, January 3, 2009

9 years ago today...

hello...i can't hardly believe that 9 years ago today, our son was born!! today is very emotional for me today! nikki keeps reminding me that this is the last year he will be in single digits and let me tell you that has hit me like a freight train!! i am happy and sad at the same time. he will be having friends over tonight for a sleepover and he said they will be partying tonight! oh, the gray hairs have started!! HA!! this is crazy, i am sitting here and as i'm blogging i am about to start crying, oh the hormones!! part of me wants so very bad for him to stay young and a part of me is so very happy and proud to see him growing up in front of my eyes. i am so proud of his academics, his Taekwondo and now he will be in choir when we go back to school on Tuesday. we truly couldn't ask for a better son, he his my life, my heart, my little man!! i hope for him that he achieves his dreams, finds the one that makes him happy and loves him like i love his father!! i have to quit talking about this now, i'm just to damn emotional!!! moving on, last night we went over to some friends' house and met up with 2 other families over there. the food and company were so great, we truly had an awesome time even though we weren't feeling up to par!! that's one thing i do not like about the military life..when you go to a new base and make friends and then you have to leave!! i know though, these friends will be friends for life!! well, i better go and start preparing for the sleepover tonight, the countdown is on!! please, wish me luck, 3 boys in the house and 1 sick husband....oh it's going to be a long night!! God Bless and take care!!

No comments: